CUSTOM SNAP RINGS DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR HIGH STANDARDS
Snap rings are fasteners that hold components or assemblies onto a shaft or in a housing/bore when installed. Once installed, the exposed portion acts as a shoulder which retains the specific component or assembly. Allow us to review your specifications and offer you a competitive quote.
Examples include drive train and transmission applications and other assemblies to hold shafts into place or separate rotating members on the same shaft.
- Material thickness up to .156” with a maximum thickness to width ratio of 2.5 to 1.0
- Various wire materials
- Selection of wire shapes – round, rectangular, & square
- Rectangular can be formed up to 9.000” O.D.
- Square rings can be coiled up to 13.250” O.D.
- angular cuts
- butterfly cuts
- parallel cuts
- straight cuts
- Secondary processes & finishes
- Engineering assistance with designs
FROM CONCEPT TO DELIVERY
YOUR DESIGN, OUR QUALITY. CUSTOM MANUFACTURED TO ENSURE FIT AND FUNCTION FOR YOUR UNIQUE APPLICATION.
RAPID RESPONSE RFQ
Submit an RFQ and MWS will review your specifications. Our team will recommend options to help control costs while retaining quality and precision, noting exceptions, if any, directly on your quote to flag concerns or suggest modifications.